The HRA relies on volunteers like you – both individuals and organizations – to take action!
Quick and easy actions that everyone can take
- Share our website with others who can help to encourage HIBAR research.
- Sign up for our newsletter.
- Read our strategic plan and let us know your thoughts.
- Review our resources and let us know how they could be improved.
- Learn from others by watching our webinar recordings.
- Suggest a HIBAR project that we can showcase or a topic for our webinar series.
- Share your own HIBAR research experience with us.
- Send us a pro tip that you’ve used to encourage, initiate, or participate in a HIBAR project.
- Let us know about a HIBAR research barrier that you have faced.
- Let us know how our website could be more useful to you.
- Join one of our upcoming events.
- Let us know about any HIBAR research related events that we can highlight.
- Consider if your organization could become an HRA Institutional Member or Affiliate.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
Actions you can take, depending on your interests:
- Building awareness and understanding of HIBAR research and the HRA
- Collaborating with and learning from other allied organizations
- Enabling new HIBAR projects
- Developing training materials and best practices on how to do HIBAR research
- Making changes in the academic incentive system
- Assessing the number and quality of HIBAR research projects underway
- Developing evidence of the value of HIBAR research