Panel discussion on encouraging HIBAR Research
APRIL 10, 2019
We organized a panel discussion on encouraging highly integrative basic and responsive (HIBAR) research at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the National Academy of Inventors, held in Houston, TX.
Watch a recording of the session below.
Panel participants included:
- Paul Dodd, University of California, Davis
- Christopher Keane, Washington State University
- Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan, Arizona State University
- Gregory Pottie, University of California, Los Angeles
- Lorne Whitehead (panel moderator), University of British Columbia